NOVUS TERRA TRANSFORMED MY LIFE


Hello,
 I am Derick Muyanja grew up from small town of Mityana District and studied in a simple school called Avema secondary school and this is where I found a soulful person who have almost transformed my life into a responsible person. After completing my O’level studies I was confused of where am going to start my life after school because I had no job. I did everything within my reach to get a job but it was all in

vain, by then I had lost hope  because I had no money for survival, As i was still planning of what to do next this is the time I meet Mr. Noah Kirigwajjo a Novus Terra director who was ounce my computer teacher in secondary he took me to his home and from then I start living with him and Novus terra taught me how to design websites  at a no cost and he provides me with everything that I needed Novus terra gave me a skill that has changed my life, after a will Novus terra made me junior programmer and now I have a job as I design different types of websites and am getting a lot of money,
May you live longer, Novus Terra, so you could save people's lives, like you gave me a new beginning. I had no hope in my life because I had nothing to do but now am working and am getting a lot of money just from the skills that I gained from Novus terra no more worrying situation in my life. My businesses, my property were all gone. From the time I saw you, I am now much better off than the person I used to be before the joining Novus Terra. I am now living a life of satisfaction. Indeed am grateful for what Novus Terra as done for me.
     MUYANJA DERICK
          JUNIOR PROGRAMMER
          NOVUS TERRA TECHNOLOGIES
          +256704692451
          Muyanjaderick74@gmail.com
Novus terra has permission to share this story.
8/3/2020 
 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. feel free to contact me if you need a website +256704692451

      Delete
  2. Cool boy. This is so touching. I am really humbled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is great and for any one who need a website feel free to send me a message

      Delete
  3. Thank is very good. Thank you Novus Terra (U) Limited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment